Server Systems Analyst
This position is hybrid, remote 4 days per week with 1 day per week on-site in Toppenish, WA office.
Responsible for the implementation and daily management of the corporate server systems infrastructure environment. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all servers, systems, and communication links. Analyzes system traffic and performance. Ensures regular system maintenance and integration of new technologies and upgrades.
What we offer
- Salary $72,000 – $100,000 with ability to go higher for highly experienced candidates.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, continuing education, and more
- Performs the planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing of all servers, systems and communication links.
- Works closely with the Network Operations team to ensure a cohesive systems infrastructure.
- Monitors, analyzes and troubleshoots server performance issues, and resolves issues promptly.
- Maximizes system performance and makes recommendations for new processes, tools, system equipment upgrades and enhancements.
- Understands system architecture and looks to increase efficiencies. Writes scripts, batch files, or uses other automation techniques to improve system management.
- Analyzes system configuration and makes recommendations for enhancement.
- Manages the server operating environments. Researches and implements configuration changes.
- Education: Associate Degree or technical college certificate in IT or a similar field. Two years of experience in systems administration, design and/or implementation may be substituted for the required education. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Administration, Network Administration, Engineering or closely related field preferred.
- Experience: Three years’ experience providing support to end users in a complex technical environment, including an intermediate working knowledge of servers and systems. Four years’ experience supporting server systems in a windows virtualized environment preferred.
- Professional Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current industry certification in one of the following technologies: Cisco, Nutanix, VMWare, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Office365, or Microsoft Server Technologies. Valid Driver’s License and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting techniques.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered but serial Covid-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.