WEBMASTER (PART TIME)
Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society, whose members are among the most recognized engineers in the nation, seeks experienced Webmaster to take its website appearance and functionality to a higher level! Will maintain existing Recruiting website and build pages for the new Members Website.
Tau Beta Pi is the nation's second-oldest honor society, founded at Lehigh University in 1885, with student chapters at 253 U.S. universities, 49 alumni chapters, and initiated membership of 630,000. Headquarters is in Knoxville at the University of Tennessee (UT). TBP staff are not UT employees.
- Redesign Members Website using existing, newly-designed CSS/HTML templates.
- Facilitates unified web design across web properties.
- Primary website contact.
- Collects, reviews web analytics.
- Ensures ADA compliance.
- Extensive knowledge of website design.
- Working knowledge of web content management systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate and maintain accuracy in all website content.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Adobe ColdFusion skills a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or completion of specialized training; plus two years’ experience in field.
- Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.
Position is 24-30 hours/week. Work schedule is flexible around regular business hours. Compensation based on experience and qualifications, but expected to be $22 - $30/ hour. Hours may be extended based on performance and company needs. Benefits:
- Retirement Plan after 1 year.
- Paid holidays and vacation based on hours worked.
- Paid UT staff parking permit.
Send resume by 4/1/2023, to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Pat McDaniel, P.O. Box 2697, Knoxville TN 37901-2697. Tau Beta Pi information available at www.tbp.org.