Systems Integration Specialist (#01093)
Information Technology Services (ITS) at Old Dominion University is seeking a full-time employee to provide a high level of technical expertise in developing complex software integrations involving new technologies, methods, concepts, or approaches. Employee will coordinate the technical implementation and programming and analysis of integrations for departmental applications, for the main ERP system and ancillary systems. Employee will ensure appropriate standards and procedures are followed and that processes are adequately documented. This position will be focused on data integrations for Finance, HR, Payroll system integrations.
Required qualifications include:
- Considerable knowledge in the systems analysis, design, and development processes employing industry best practices.
- Considerable knowledge in the programming, debugging, and analysis of automated processes.
- Considerable knowledge of software development life cycles, project management principles, and techniques to effectively manage projects from concept to completion.
- Considerable knowledge of workflow modeling in automated environments and application tools.
- Considerable knowledge of security and web-based services concepts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain complex application programs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop online application programs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service interacting effectively with internal and external customers.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Some experience working with Informatica, Ellucian Banner products.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, MIS or a related computing-intensive field, or related experience preferred.
Position opens on July 18, 2022. To review required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position and to submit an application, please visit http://jobs.odu.edu/postings/16655. AA/EOE