Finance Director, Elections Technician, Public Health Nurse I/II
- Finance Director – Glenwood Springs
- Chief Building Official – Glenwood Springs
- Elections Technician – Glenwood Springs
- Business Services Admin Assist I or II (Bilingual Required) – Rifle
- Eligibility Tech A (Temp/Full-Time with Benefits) - Rifle
- Environmental Health Manager
- Public Health Nurse I/II
- Assesses health care trends in communities.
- Collaborates with emergency response planning and training.
- Works with public health officials to help communities receive care.
- Provides immunizations and health screenings in the community.
- Provides patient and community education.
- Monitors and delivers high quality patient care.
- Records and analyzes medical data in various communities.
- Evaluates the health of patients and creates treatment plans.
- Participates in evaluation and documentation of patients and care.
- Assists in developing, evaluating, and implementing professional development education.
- Refers patients to other providers as needed.
- Manages budgets of public health facilities.
- Criminal Justice Services Officer I – Rifle
Equal Opportunity Employer • We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.