Certilytics a young and innovative company with a dynamic infusion of actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and health insurance industry. We are seeking a SQL Analyst that wants to be part of an enthusiastic dynamic team working in an entrepreneurial environment where your experience and creativity is recognized. The ideal candidate will thrive in a performance based company that allows flexibility and work life balance.
Certilytics is creating new ground-breaking analytic products within healthcare space. We are looking for the right person to join our team as a SQL Analyst to work in close cooperation with peers and leadership to help build innovative, performant, secure and maintainable software systems.
A SQL Analyst will support Clinicians and Data Engineers in data exploration and the generation of product requirements used in the support of product design, product maintenance and enhancements, and the delivery of analytic reports to internal and external customers
The SQL Analyst:
- Support clinicians and data engineers for their data needs.
- Develop & maintain detailed documentation.
- Clean and validate data, as well as perform data mapping between diverse data domains and products.
- Write SQL for ad hoc analyses, data transformation, troubleshooting, and production client processes.
- Coordinate with other Design, Development and Operations teams to develop logic/code for interpreting business requirements.
- Adhere to security policies and procedures.
All other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in health care administration, mathematics, statistics, business, computer science or similar degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1- 3 years-experience working as an SQL analyst, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Must be able to write robust SQL code and generate queries, integrating data when necessary between disparate data sources
- Experience with building reports, analyzing results, and communicating findings
- The following would be considered a plus:
- Experience with healthcare data or claims processing
- Understanding of key managed care concepts and terms including pmpm, CPT, ICD9/10 coding, HCPCS, DRG, etc…
- Experience with non-traditional healthcare data desired.